Wednesday 25 April 2007

No clouds above the Sandia mountains

It's a wonderful morning. As I walked up the road to the Flying Star, a few yards up Central Avenue, old Route 6, (www.flyingstarcafe.com/locations.htm) for breakfast, I looked up at the Sandia Peak mountains. No clouds at all - beautiful blue sky.

Yesterday was overcast and there was even some rain. I couldn't put my test plates out in the sun to harden. However, there wasn't a thunderstorm, which was good. The Weather Channel warned of this possibility and said you should avoid taking a bath or washing up the dishes. Mmm...it didn't say I shoudn't have a shower and go printmaking, so I carried on as usual.

Yesterday's test plates look good and gave me the info I needed to go ahead and produce full size plates now. Need to leave the gallery computer and go back into the workshop and get printing...

No comments: